Monday 5 January 2015

Making Connections

Since starting this project I have been seeking out other people who actively advocate self managing chronic pain. I have made connections with some strong and inspiring women! I will soon be posting a blog directing you to some of their websites to share their positive messages.

Until then I just wanted to let you know I have written two guest blogposts recently and I wanted to make sure you hade the chance to read them.

I wrote one for Carole Staveley about finding your WHY and more recently, one for Julie Ryan at Counting my Spoons about happiness and how there is no reason to wait to be happy, you can chose to be happy at any moment.

I hope you like them and keep your eye out for my upcoming post on the blogs I am following who promote self management of chronic pain and illness.

If you are a blogger, writing about your experiences with living with chronic pain or illness and have a story to tell, please get in touch with me. I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment